Saturday, September 26, 2009

1 TUB OF HAAGEN DAZS CHERRIES AND CREAM ICE CREAM
Yeah baby! with dry ice!!! (hahaha)

My mom went down with me after school to get the icecream and snowskin mooncakes. I told her about how I'm so freaking worried about not getting promoted. She said I shouldn't let these negative vibes affect me now, and that I shouldn't even THINK about the consequences. ): How not to? Man, now I feel so bad.


If only it were true.


Mhmm, I reached school at 9:15 today (earliest!!) to study with Jeremy, Ivan & Emily. I should've went to school earlier for the past 5 days its so much more productive that way! we joined FOUR square tables from the crossroads cafe with SIXTEEN chairs surrounding us. Power.

Finished Perfect Competition and most of Oligopoly and got a tummyache from eating otah ): Productivity is at better than okay for me and we had quite some fun laughing our heads off at many many stuff too HAHAH.


Short update here.
NO PICTURES AGAIN D: WHY IS MY CARD READER SPOILT!!!


& this is really random, but I don't like it when people gossip excessively. Its not just about me or you or anybody I know, don't we all have our flaws? Is there even a need to do that, it makes living life so stressful. You just don't know when you can BE YOURSELF. There's so much more things on earth to talk about, can't we all just agree on this point?


Goodluck to all of you who needs all the luck in the world like me! jiayou!!

No comments: